How to list a Single Lesson?
- Click "Teach" on the top of any www.acadsoc.com page.
- If you are not logged in, the next page will prompt you to n. Otherwise, a notification will pop up informing you of how many free ads you have remaining.
- Select your option of subject for your class from the three categories of Languages, Academic Subjects or Services.
- Read the User Agreement and click "I agree with the 'User Agreement' of Acadsoc" to continue.
- Under "I want to list a", select "Single Lesson" to proceed.
- Fill in all the required fields. For more information on each box or drop-down menu, you can hover your mouse pointer over the "i" icon on the left of each box or menu. Please note: If you are going to list the Lesson as a Graduate Teacher or Professional Teacher, you must upload certificates supporting this. You can choose whether or not to offer a Free Trial and Best Offer.
- When you are done, click "Continue".
- You can now select your available time slots. For time slots that repeat on a weekly basis, you can use the options to the right to adjust. For selecting specific dates and times, you can use the calendar on the left. Finally, click on "Save the schedule".