How to register an Acadsoc account?
To create an Acadsoc account:
- Click on "Register" in the top-left corner of any www.acadsoc.com page.
- Select your location and whether you would like to be a student or a tutor on Acadsoc, then enter the information required and click on "Register".
- An Email containing a validation code will be sent to the email address you provided us. Check your Inbox (and Junk Mailbox if necessary), copy the code, and paste it in the blank of the registration page and click on "Verify". (Email addresses of certain domain names may fail to receive the verifying email. If you have not received the email 10 minutes after registration, please repeat Step 1 and enter an email address of another domain name. Should you have any questions, please contact us.)
- Fill in your user information and click on "Save info". You can choose to skip this by clicking on the "Skip the step" button on the right top of the information block, but you will not be allowed to list a course advert before you complete all the user information required and upload your photo (in the next step).
- Upload a photo of yourself to be used as your profile picture. Tutors are strongly advised to upload their real photo so to enhance students' trust on them. You can also choose to skip this step if you are not a tutor.
- You will be directed to Account Settings, and you can set a payment password for your transactions (the payment password can be set exactly the same as your sign-in password). You can skip this step at present, but you will still be prompted to set a payment password when you purchase a course for the first time.